1. Business Management - Analysis and interpretation of business models/results and recommending corrective action as appropriate.
2. Strategic Planning - Setting company goals. Resource management.
3. IT - Design and installation of information and control systems, both financial and commercial.
4. Budgetary Control and Statistic Analysis.
5. Local Government - Contributed significantly to supporting communities in Thanet through strong partnership work and effective committee involvement as part of the decision-making process to deliver the council's strategic priorities.
Major Contributions I could make:
1. Management -
- Successful record in strategic planning and business process management.
- Excellent organisational and community leadership skills.
- Strong business analytical skills with the ability to grasp issues and key points quickly and put forward salient valid solutions and ideas.
3. Commercial Services - Expertise resulting from many years experience in shaping business and public sector objectives.
4. Community Engagement - Actively involved with local charities and voluntary groups in preparing community bids and helping to secured funding and grants to support sustainable projects. Currently hold board management positions with the following organisations:
Millmead Children's Centre Partnership Limited, Margate (July 2015 - Date).
Trinity Resource Centre, Margate (July 2014 - Date).